Thursday, June 6, 2013

What Makes It Sparkle...

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



thebeautymodel: Chloe Hayward by Ellen Von Unwerth (2b) for...



thebeautymodel:

Chloe Hayward by Ellen Von Unwerth (2b) for Vogue Italia June 2013.

Photo



Photo



chadleymacguff: ziver: ziver: ziver: so today, my dad told me of this restaurant he wants to...

chadleymacguff:

ziver:

ziver:

ziver:

so today, my dad told me of this restaurant he wants to open up called 'Boners" and it's just a bunch of men wearing only really tight Speedos, and the menu will consist of sausages & hot dogs. 

oh, and half off night will be when the men wear jock straps.

and he's dead serious, his argument was, "if men can have Hooters, women should have this."

your father is a saint

Photo



aprituamente: My girlfriend in vegas Me in Vegas. Lol



aprituamente:

My girlfriend in vegas

Me in Vegas. Lol

Photo













Photo



Photo



Photo



passius:



passius:

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment