Friday, June 7, 2013

Child of the Fence

Photo









that-kid-from-london: at least it's original



that-kid-from-london:

at least it's original

Photo



watchtheskytonight: youraverageinsanity: nodaybuttodaytodefygra...



watchtheskytonight:

youraverageinsanity:

nodaybuttodaytodefygravity:

pokemonmasterkimba:

killercest:

magicinthetardis-nocharge:

anabundanceofawesomethings:

real-power-wants-a-magazine:

theswahn:

its-kili:

just-a-fangirl:

michigansmanofmayhem:

Jesus Christ

Still not Chris Hiddleston

image

I actually have no witty and or sarcastic remark

oh my..

SOMEONE BLEND CHRIS HIDDLESTON AND ROBERT DICAPRIO

DO IT NOW

image

someone please add Jensen Ackles to this

you're welcome

image

Just because I want to add my creation again

image

With the addition of Mr. Tveit.

I AM A HETEROSEXUAL MALE WITH A GIRLFRIEND AND

DAMN

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

WE HAVE IT. 

WE HAVE CREATED THE PERFECT HUMAN BEING ON EARTH.

can-we-really-trust-megstiel: mishagusta: leahthebee: Totally...















can-we-really-trust-megstiel:

mishagusta:

leahthebee:

Totally worth it.

Not any more

i love this enough to scroll all the way back up and reblog it

And a wild moose appears

This freaked the fuck out of me

darvillains: [AGGRESSIVELY REJECTS ADULTHOOD]

darvillains:

[AGGRESSIVELY REJECTS ADULTHOOD]

Photo





"Now I understand what your voice was saying back...













"Now I understand what your voice was saying back then."

WHAT IS THIS MANGA

assbutt-in-the-garrison: i-cant-nope: assbutt-in-the-garrison: One time I was masturbating in the...

assbutt-in-the-garrison:

i-cant-nope:

assbutt-in-the-garrison:

One time I was masturbating in the shower and came so hard that I couldn't keep in my scream but I knew my brother was in the bedroom next door and that he'd hear and know what I was doing so I quickly transitioned into singing the opening of the Lion King.

i have an unknown need to reblog this

This is going to be my most tumblr famous post.

I can feel it my lions.

I mean my loins.

Photo



thisisgabbs: Something that I and other people deal with. All I...











thisisgabbs:

Something that I and other people deal with. All I can do is ask for forgiveness and try harder to not let my problems make relationships unbearable to be with.

Photo



doctorcanon: cmcross: No, you don't understand. This actually...



doctorcanon:

cmcross:

No, you don't understand.

This actually happens.

We got a 16 year old boy on our unit once, because Pediatrics was full, and it's about 1 in the morning and all the nurses are at the nurses station having a break and we're  all talking and having a laugh and then all of a sudden this kids heart monitor just goes CRAZY.

So we call the code and I grab the crash cart and about 6 of us just take off running down the hall and we bust in the room and this kid is just sitting there with his hand around his junk looking MORTIFIED.

So we just sort of backed out of the room quietly, walked calmly to the stairwell, and had a total and complete hysterical breakdown.

It was the funniest shit ever.

Omigod so many nurses have told me stories like these.

cj-sewers: essence-of-putrescence: A tick being injected with...



cj-sewers:

essence-of-putrescence:

A tick being injected with peroxide.

WOAH

Uh

Photo



its-so-sonny-out: Sonny Moore <3



its-so-sonny-out:

Sonny Moore <3

Photo





Video



My bbs

















My bbs

Benedict needs tO GET INSIDE MY VAGINA RIGHT NOW.



Benedict needs tO GET INSIDE MY VAGINA RIGHT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment