Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Untitled

Photo



Photo



I just want to finish my sleeve already, holy fuck.



I just want to finish my sleeve already, holy fuck.

Photo



pretty much.



pretty much.

finally got my shirt and yes that is ASAP on it.



finally got my shirt and yes that is ASAP on it.

mrsdwightkschrute: still love this.



mrsdwightkschrute:

still love this.

ugh.



ugh.

Photo



"i fucking hate you mom"

"i fucking hate you mom"

- said no black child that is still with us (via ninjabosskennywu)

<3



<3

"I want you because there aren't any good words for who you are. The only ones that come to mind are..."

""I want you because there aren't any good words for who you are. The only ones that come to mind are earnest, sad clichés like 'amazing' and 'magnetic' and 'fascinating' and I don't want to use them, but on the other hand they are the only words, and cliché or not they are honest words and I'm not sure consulting a thesaurus at this point would be genuine. And it's not that I want you officially, like I want your last name or your Sunday mornings or your hard shiny promise, I just want to absorb you. I want to know what you know, want to hear your stories, want to filter through them gently and get lost in them, them and the soft hypnosis of your hands in my hair.""

- Mila Jaroniec (via thekinfolksociety)

its-raining-on-my-feet: 20 Historical Photos (x)











its-raining-on-my-feet:

20 Historical Photos (x)

a little dash of NA$TY NA$.



a little dash of NA$TY NA$.

New poster.



New poster.

word.



word.

to whoever wanted to know what my roman numeral tattoos...



to whoever wanted to know what my roman numeral tattoos represented, i didn't feel like writing this all out so i made a video instead. happy almost birthday beautiful, i miss smoking blunts with you and drinking Mickey's even though i hated the fuck out of those but you would force me to drink them anyways lmao

Photo





Sorry but these are the dopest fucking thigh tats that...





Sorry but these are the dopest fucking thigh tats that i've ever seen, my god.

Please don't take this the wrong way but i really like your voice, i like the fact that it's not super girly and it's kinda boyish.

Lmao thanks, I've gotten worse so this is nothing, i like that it's not super girly either but my aunt swears i sound like a Valley Girl from Cali but you win some you lose some.

No comments:

Post a Comment