Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fvck Yes Faire Fest

mererecorder: Alchemistress by =MarcoRibbe-de



mererecorder:

Alchemistress by =MarcoRibbe-de

Photo





onebigpear: thegoddamazon: marquesadesantos: snufffie: THIS...



onebigpear:

thegoddamazon:

marquesadesantos:

snufffie:

THIS IS ALL I ASK FOR. YOU DONT HAVE TO GIVE THE LADIES MORE ARMOR IF YOU DONT WANT TO BUT THIS IS WHAT I ASK FOR IN RETURN.

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING

YES

This is all I ask for. Equal opportunity cheescake.

Photo



emilytuscaloosa: Costume borrowed from Bewitched Raven So I...



emilytuscaloosa:

Costume borrowed from Bewitched Raven

So I went to the Renaissance Festival today with my Ma for her birthday and there were these girls who had dresses themed after the T.A.R.D.I.S and a Dalek from Dr.Who so being from Tumblr I recognized it instantly and just HAD to take a picture lol

Hey, that's me! Thanks!

Photo



Photo



gingerhaze: cattypatra: Me looking especially broody while...



gingerhaze:

cattypatra:

Me looking especially broody while waiting for a fight at the fighter auction at Rowany festival this Easter. I went for surprisingly high and died valiantly for my step fathers' honour, who would not let himself be outbid by someone who wanted a lady fighting for them.

My kit is finally all together! I'm amazed I look so serious in this photo, I'm usually grinning like a lunatic and chatting to everyone in between fights.

PS, I am all the sweaty!

someone asked me about what Nimona's hair would look like IRL and then someone else linked me to this post and ummm

yep

oldloverboy: bellepullman: europeansdomusicalsbetter: swimchic...



oldloverboy:

bellepullman:

europeansdomusicalsbetter:

swimchickj:

waltdisnerd:

mydisneyplaylist:

He's a Pirate [ukulele version] | covered by Sungha Jung

image

I could listen to this all day, no joke.

I rarely click on audio posts.  SO GLAD I DID THIS TIME!!

YES! go Miguel!

scriiipt: Source :unknown



scriiipt:

Source :unknown

kiltedpride: RenFestMusic08m by MegzyTred on Flickr.



kiltedpride:

RenFestMusic08m by MegzyTred on Flickr.

Barely Balanced (by Jim Frazier)



Barely Balanced (by Jim Frazier)

Isobel makes her move (by greyloch)



Isobel makes her move (by greyloch)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



A Gentleman and His Maiden (by wyojones)



A Gentleman and His Maiden (by wyojones)

To The Death? (by PelicanPete)



To The Death? (by PelicanPete)

His Royal Majesty Crown Prince Gregory 2011 Arizona Renaissance...



His Royal Majesty Crown Prince Gregory 2011 Arizona Renaissance Festival (ARF) (by gbrummett)

No comments:

Post a Comment